Stepping Stone Place is a LIHTC Funded 83 unit infill development on an existing site owned and operated by Native American Connections (NAC). The new complex slides between the existing historical buildings and provides a backdrop for the quad. The existing 1920’s buildings have been remodeled to provide additional community space for the residents and administrative space for NAC.
Copyright Architectural Resource Team . All rights reserved.